1. What is the best fuel for a feud?
Generations ago, my family were McDonalds. We had a feud with the Campbell's. I just found out my brilliant web designer is a Campbell. (Should I be worried?)
2. Just who are you?
My Dad was from New Zealand so I got myself a NZ passport. I'm now a Canuck and a Kiwi. Is that a Caniwi?
3. You're old, what inspires a person like you?
Inspiration, you never know when it's going to strike... or miss you entirely. If I'm feeling a bit lost I look at these guys: Sempé, Hergé, Bill Watterson and Grosz.
4. Are you inspired by anybody named Campbell?
Don't get me started.
5. Where's Waldo?
He's working on a script with Tintin.
6. Should I wear tan slacks with a vest?
You're a winner so, definitely, yes.
7. Who steers your vast empire?
8. If you had to describe your Media Relations team in one word what would it be?
9. Do any children work in your factories?
See Media Relations.
10. When you were growing up did you have electricity?
11. You've been described as forgetful, is that true?
Is what true?
12. What would people be surprised to learn about you?
I'm a people person.
14. Do you have any imaginary friends?
I'm a people person. (real friends on this page)
15. Are you superstitious?
End of F.A.Q.
Where can you find my books?
Sign up for my newsletter (no spam!)
Groundwood BooksKids Can PressHarbour PublishingOwl KidsScholastic CanadaPajama PressAnnick PressWorkman Publishing
BlogWikipediaAmazon AuthorsChildren's Illustrators
Map of Stanley ParkMap of West EndScottieF.A.Q.Friends?
Site by Daniel